- The master program is taught in English and has a normal duration of 2 academic years (4 semesters) conducting to the accumulation of 120 ECTS. This Master allows the graduates to pursue their education at the doctoral level.
- There are 30 places – all with tuition fees.
- The admission process is open for Bachelor’s graduates having a Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent, regardless of the year of graduation, provided the level of studies and the diploma are recognized by the Ministry of Education and Research of Romania.
- The citizens of other European Union member states, of the European Economic Area and of the Swiss Confederation are entitled to take part in the admission process under the same legal conditions as the Romanian citizens, including the same tuition fees. Their Bachelor’s or equivalent diploma has to be recognized by the competent department of the Ministry of Education and Research prior to the registration with the ASE (the process may take up to 30 days).
- The admission process consists of the online registration of the application file and an oral exam. The admission of the applicants is based strictly on the admission average grade point – descending ranking of the applicants, correlated with the options expressed at the registration. The minimum average grade required to pass the admission exam is 6,00.
- The oral exam consists of two parts:
- oral exam from the bibliography and
- the career presentation plan. The exam will be held in English.
- The admission average grade point is determined as follows:
- 50% evaluation of the application files: Bachelor exam average – 40 points, letter of motivation – 40 points, recommendation letter– 20 points (100 points)
- 50% oral exam (i.e.. interview): knowledge assessment interview from the bibliography (100 points)
A minimum of 60 / 100 points is required in order to be admitted.
Number of places: 30 (with tuition fee only).
Tuition fee per year:
- tuition fee for EU citizens: 10,000 LEI/year-
- application fee for EU citizens : 250 LEI
Schedule of the admission process – July 2023 intake
|1. Online registration HERE…||20 – 24 July, 12:00|
|2. Oral interview and publication of the interview results||27 July (Thursday)|
|3. Publication of the final results||31 July (Monday)|
The interview is composed of two parts:
- an oral exam, to evaluate the knowledge of the candidate in the business administration field and the Information and Communication Technology industry, with the members of the admission commission – please find the bibliography for the exam below
- presentation of the career development plan of the candidate
The members of the interview commission will be professors from the Bucharest University of Economic Studies and from the “Mihai Viteazul” National Intelligence Academy.
Bibliography for the Admission exam:
|Nr. Crt.||Topic||Area||Bibliographic reference||Pages|
|1||Intelligence and Policy Decisions||Business Administration||||19-32|
|2||Data, Information, Intelligence, Knowledge and Power||Business Administration||||43-55|
|3||Strategic Intelligence and economic war||Business Administration||||1-21|
|4||Intelligence and Leadership||Business Administration||||25-35|
|5||Marketing and Business Environment||Business Administration||||360-387|
|6||Human Resources Management||Business Administration||||298-331|
 Fingar, Thomas (2011) Reducing Uncertainty: Intelligence Analysis and National Security. Stanford Security Studies
 Johnson, Loch K. (2010) The Oxford Handbook of National Security Intelligence. Oxford University Press
 Nickels, William G., McHugh, James M., McHugh, Susan M. (2016) Understanding Business. McGraw-Hill Education
 Walsh, Patrick F. (2020) Intelligence Leadership and Governance: Building Effective Intelligence Communities in the 21st Century. Routledge 85
 West, Chris (2001) Competitive Intelligence. Palgrave
*** The full bibliography can be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please, mention the Master code: AA7)
Registration for Romanian, EU, EEA and Swiss Confederation Citizens:
The applicants will fill in their personal data on the online platform (master.admitere.ase.ro), including e-mail address and telephone number and will upload copies of the following document (submitted in .pdf or .jpeg / .jpg format):
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). For the graduates of the 2022 promotion, certificate of graduation of the bachelor’s exam, specifying the arithmetic averages of the years of study, the average of the bachelor’s exam and the other information provided by the Framework Regulation on the regime of study acts in education superior, approved by OMEC no. 4156/2020. For ASE 2022 Bachelor’s graduates, the data will be imported automatically from the university database.
- Transcript or diploma supplement from the bachelor’s program.
- Baccalaureate diploma (or its equivalent) and of the transcript (or equivalent);
For ASE 2022 Bachelor’s graduates, the data will be imported automatically from the university database, they are exempt from submitting documents 1 to 3.
Graduates of study programs abroad, in addition to the bachelor’s degree / graduation certificate, must upload on the platform admitere.ase.ro the copy of the certificate / equivalence certificate issued / issued by the Ministry of Education and Research – CNRED and will send before registration, at email@example.com, the study documents (bachelor’s degree or equivalent, diploma supplement, and copy of the certificate issued by CNRED) for the equivalence of the grades.
- Birth certificate;
- Identity card / passport (for foreign citizens);
- Copy of marriage certificate (if applicable);
- Personal statement – Annex 8, generated at registration, by which the candidate declares that agrees to the processing of personal data.
- An ID-type photo;
- Proof of payment of the registration fees for those who pay by bank transfer (recommended: online payment on the admission platform).
- Standard medical certificate, issued no later than six months before the enrollment date by the medical offices (school or territorial) or by the family doctor, from which it should result that the applicants are fit for enrollment in college;
- English Proficiency Certificate (optional);
- Other documents certifying special status (Roma minority, social protection system, registration fees exemptions according to art. 39);
- Personal statement regarding the authenticity of the documents uploaded on the admission platform and the correspondence between the digital / scanned documents and the original ones (Annex 9);
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Two letters of recommendation (in Romanian or English)
- Motivational letter (in English)
- Other documents required by the admission methodology, for the master’s programs with special admission conditions (according to Annex 5).
Citizens of other member states of the European Union, of the states belonging to the European Economic Area and of the Swiss Confederation, the candidates benefiting from a form of protection in Romania, who do not have CNP (Romanian Numerical Personal Number) – will send before registration, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org study documents (bachelor’s degree, diploma supplement / transcript, baccalaureate diploma or equivalent, transcript and copy of the certificate issued by CNRED) and will request the ID in order to access the online platform and establish the averages of competition.
If the study and / or civil documents (birth / marriage certificate) are written in a language other than Romanian, copies of the Romanian translations, legalized, will be uploaded on the platform admitere.ase.ro.
For further information regarding the admission process please access the methodology.
If you have any questions, please contact us at INTELL@fabiz.ase.ro